Cookies are used on this website. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your experience with the site.
Definition of information
When we use the word “information", we include both personal information and contact information.
What is the difference between the two?
- Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual, such as name, mailing and/or home address, birthdate, age, personal email addresses, home phone number, personal cellphone number.
- Contact information is any information that enables an individual at a place of business to be contacted, such as an individual's name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business email or business fax number of the individual.
Collection of information
We will only collect client/customer information that is necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- to verify identity;
- to fulfill orders and contractual services;
- to deliver ordered products;
- to provide promotional communication and other information to you (there is always an ability to opt-out);
- to conduct surveys in order to enhance the provision of our services or improve our website.
Disclosure of information
We do not rent, sell or exchange your information to third-party companies.
We do provide shipping information to our suppliers so that they may ship products directly to you. At all times these third parties are not authorized to use your information for any reason other than to perform their contractually assigned functions.
We may disclose personal information without client/customer knowledge or consent in the following limited circumstances:
- when we require legal advice from a lawyer;
- when we respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes;
- when it is necessary to share information with a law enforcement agency in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law;
- for the purposes of collecting a debt.
All information collected as part of an order through our store front is on a secure server, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the electronic commerce standard for securing information as it travels over the internet. SSL technology is designed to encrypt your information, preventing an unauthorized party from viewing and downloading your information.
Our PayPal payment gateway uses SSL technology and your credit card or debit card information is not shared with us at all.
We are committed to ensuring the security of client/customer information in order to protect it from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal or similar risks. In our studio, we protect our database with various physical, technical and procedural measures.
What if I have a question?
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, contact us by phone: 250-370-0501
or by email: info (at) creative-exposure.com (email link disabled to reduce spam).
This policy was updated on September 7, 2015. We reserve the right to change or modify this policy at any time without notice.